July 19-21, 2023
California State University, Fresno
The last line of the FFA motto reads, "Living to Serve." As growing leaders, we look to serve others in any capacity we can. The Change Makers Summit focuses on career skills, agricultural issues and leveraging personal abilities into workplace success! This conference focuses on "SERVE: accepting one's self as a leader, developing strong relationships with others and giving back to their communities and the world."
Answer three main questions; Why Ag? Why FFA? Why You?
They will create these answers by:
- Discovering the many career pathways in agriculture
- Evaluating the benefits of diversity through agriculture
- Mapping their FFA Journey
- Connecting their FFA Journey to the agriculture industry
- Gaining resources to stay connected to FFA & Ag after graduating
- Exploring the importance of vulnerability and empathy
- Panel Discussions with FFA Alumni and Industry Leaders
- Creating a Career Plan
- Creating a Service Plan