Thank you to everyone who joined the 2023 5K for FFA. We appreciate your participation and support of the California FFA and California FFA Foundation. This event would not be possible without our sponsors and the participation of members, alumni, industry and friends. The funds raised from this event will help provide more opportunities for FFA members to develop their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education.
Stay tuned for the date for the 2024 5K for FFA!
Save the Date - October 8 - 14, 2023
Join us for Molina Healthcare's 5K for FFA benefitting the California FFA and help CREATE EDUCATIONAL AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERY STUDENT! Help support California FFA's students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth, and career success through agricultural education.
Sign up for Molina Healthcare's 5K for FFA, complete it anytime and anywhere, and help give back to a great cause! Every entry gets you a high-quality shirt that is sure to be your new favorite, a cool finisher medal, a customizable bib you can print from home or school, along with a donation to the California FFA Foundation, allowing us to help each FFA member go further and do more!
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Register for the 5K for FFA before October 8, 2023. ***Register by September 28, to allow for shipping and receiving your items before October 8, 2023.***
- ENTRY to the 5K for FFA
- Official 5K for FFA shirt
- Finisher MEDAL
- Access to a digital RUNNERS BIB that you customize and print anywhere
- Runners Bib - click here to download, customize and print your bib!
- DONATION to California FFA Foundation on your behalf
- A chance to win cool prizes when you SHARE your post-run/walk photo on Instagram using #5kFFA
- Individual: $25
- Team/Chapter Registration (Includes 15 participants): $300
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR RUN
- Register for the 5K for FFA and complete a 5K anytime anywhere.
- We will ship your official 5K for FFA shirt, finisher medal, and a link to customize and print your race bib.
- You can also click the link to customize and print your bib - Runners Bib
- The week of October 8-14, 2023, run or walk 3.1 miles at any time and any place that works for you. In your neighborhood, at your school, on your favorite trail, at the gym, or even on a treadmill!
- After you complete your 3.1 miles, share your accomplishment and the good you’re doing by posting pictures to social media. Show off in your new shirt, and/or wearing your medal, and be sure to use #5KFFA when you post your pictures for a chance to win some cool prizes!
In the news
- 6/8/23 - Morning AgClips - Molina Healthcare of California Sponsors California FFA Foundation's 5K Event
- 6/12/23 - California Ag Network - Molina Healthcare Sponsors California FFA Foundation's 5K Event