Thank you for your interest in a CalAg Plate!
By purchasing a CalAg plate, you are showing your support for the future of agriculture. All proceeds directly support agricultural education, career awareness & training, and youth leadership development.
To receive a CalAg Plate for a personal automobile:
1. Take a picture of your DMV vehicle registration.
2. Complete the CalAg Plate Specialty License Plate Form, providing an electronic signature, agreeing to the DMV Special Interest Terms and Conditions, and upload the photo of your vehicle registration.
3. Once the form is submitted, California FFA can complete your application online to be processed by DMV.
To receive a CalAg Plate for a trailer, motorcycle, or for a vehicle registered to a business:
1. Fill out, print, and sign the Special Interest License Plate Application.
2. Mail the completed form to California FFA, CalAg Plate, PO Box 460, Galt, CA 95632.
3. Once the form is received, California FFA will mail your application to DMV.
To receive a personalized CalAg Plate email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
California FFA will pay the initial plate fee. Owners are responsible for the renewal fee.
If the renewal of your vehicle registration is required within the next 60 days, please renew your registration before submitting your application.
Thank you for your support of California FFA! Please contact California FFA with any additional questions or if you need any clarification on the application process!
Click this box to begin the process of getting your Cal Ag Plate!