- Ag Ed For...
- FFA Regions
- Shop CA FFA
- California FFA Foundation
- Become an Ag Teacher
State Officer Election
State FFA office is a position of leadership, and it is an elected post. The officers are the people who are charged with the responsibility of providing leadership and direction to the organization throughout the school year. An officer’s duties can be placed in three general categories:
- To motivate members to achieve their highest potential and get the greatest good from their involvement in FFA.
- To promote the organization and act as a goodwill ambassador.
- To give direction to the work of the organization and perform all tasks necessary to execute the various Programs of Work in the state association.
State Officer Eligibility Requirements are as Follows:
- A candidate can run for state office at the end of his/her senior year of high school at the state leadership conference; or a candidate may run at the state leadership conference during the first year following his/her high school graduation.
- Currently maintains, or graduated with, a 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher (A=4.0 scale; ALL classes taken in grades 9-12 must be
- State Officer Candidates Must Hold the State FFA Degree.
included in the GPA calculation) in high school along with a "B" Average in their agriculture courses.
Send Application to:
California Department of Education
Attn: Assistant State FFA Advisor
1430 N. Street, Suite 4202
Sacramento, CA 95814
How to Apply
Applicants should complete the entire California State FFA Officer Application and submit the application to the Assistant State FFA Advisor postmarked no later then February 15.