- Ag Ed For...
- FFA Regions
- Shop CA FFA
- California FFA Foundation
- Become an Ag Teacher
MFE and ALA Home
MFE & ALA Conference Letter for Advisors
MFE "Adventure U"!! Students who participate will have fun as they embark on an adventure to develop personal leadership skills. This conference is targeted toward sophomore FFA members. The motivation, excitement, and education gained from this conference will help to enhance the self-esteem and personal development of all who attend.
Each of the conferences is designed for a 24 hour period over two days hosted at various spots throughout the state during the winter months.
Objectives: Each student will
- Define leadership and identify how to be a leader in one's home and community.
- Explore the role of choices and responsibility in character development.
- Investigate personal strengths and interests.
- Identify specific opportunities for involvement in FFA and continued leadership growth.
- Revise the personal plan of action introduced at the Greenhand Leadership Conference (GLC).
The academy is focused on the junior and senior students within the chapter. This activity will bring focus to the agriculture industry. Each of the conferences is designed for a 24 hour period over two-days hosted at various spots throughout the state during the winter months.
Objectives: Each students will
- Be exposed to how industry leaders and organizations play an important role in promoting agriculture,
- Create an understanding of issues that affect the agriculture industry, and
- Develop present an oral argument on one of the identified issues.